SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

#6 - 2013 - Anita - 9/14/2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shad master
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

basscatter wrote:
didn't anderson go?

Word is he was sick
senkomaster
Missouri !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Hey tree Reply with quote

Thanks for quick post of results. Looks like a problem with rob score compared to Brian's?
jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started out thinking top water! buzzbait, buzzfrog, frog, popping frog, Mega Bass popper, eakins Jig, 6 in Senko wacky were all ready to go. I was going to go to the dam but decided that the lilly pads were calling my name. I put the TM down and start with the buzz frog. 10 min later I switch to my Ish frog in white. I start getting bit right away boating 3 club fish right away. It was tough getting the fish to stay still on the board in order to take a picture of them. I sent all my club fish to our Tourny Director to confirm them. After running up the rock reefs and hitting that pretty good I went to the other side. Caught a few unders. Then went to the dam and caught one 13.5 on a Eakins jig. I decided to go back to the creek and really pick it apart. having 4 club fish I felt pretty good about looking for missoris in the pads. I flip and pitch my popping frog in the brush and around the pads. I eventually find a 16incher in the pads that crushes my popping frog. I work all around and boat a few more unders. After that i decide to go back into a arm of the creek and fire some casts into the beaver dam. Immediatley on impact a 16.5 blasts my frog. I water ski that sucker to the boat as fast as I can and hear 3 people cheer for me. Confused, I look back to see some bank fisherman who were watching me. I now have two missoris in the live well ready for to be checked and signed off by a member. After another hour I decide to go to the other creek arm and fish brush and the island. I don't manage a bite so by this time I decide to spend 3 hours frogging and punching my pit boss into the pads and brush back in the boat ramp cove where I got my missoris. I do find a 13 incher on the pit boss but doesn't help. I go to flipping my frog into targets slowly picking apart any holes in the mats. My frog gets blasted again by a 15.5 and now I'm feeling better about my card. With 3 missoris in the live well I get them confirmed by Bill and Steve and release them back into the wild. After that I boat two more fish that don't help the cause and call it a day. I boated around 10-12 bass today an missed around 6 due to bass being off target. Smile

It was a Fun day and really enjoyed fishing lilly pads again. I havn't fish lilly pads for a few years due to the lack of them. I wished I could have found one more missori but thats fishin! Congrats to John Sr and Alex for their 1st and 2nd finishes. Smile

AKA (LAST DRAW)

Last edited by jamesavp on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
shad master
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian was docked 50 points for being "fluffy" I guess Rolling Eyes
LilJakeC
Toad !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shad master wrote:
Brian was docked 50 points for being "fluffy" I guess Rolling Eyes
He got hungry and ate 1/2" off of his fish Mr. Green

https://www.livingstonlures.com/
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Hey tree Reply with quote

senkomaster wrote:
Thanks for quick post of results. Looks like a problem with rob score compared to Brian's?

Fixed
Thank you for the heads up
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started juw before the beach point throwing a pop r and started pounding he fish weher hey blew up on I or got them in he boat they just pounded it
I got two in the boat then a big fish took my bait tied all 5 other ot my pop r baits with not even a look utley was throwing a buzz bait wih no takers
Watched mark and john pull fish off the brush piles. We stayed there for a bit and threw some ohther stuff with no takers.moved to north bank and found a fish or two there and hit some oher brush in the lak with a few takers here and there
Moved to raod beds and hit one wih a crank In 27 fow
Bait of choice was bb jig and crank and pop r
Dave picked up three with a bb ringfry on the edge of the weeds
Day over and moved onto 12 mile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: