SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

#3 - 2013 - Okoboji - 6/1/2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WillGSX
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solano Jr is staying with me so that should put you back to 12...depending on whether or not the woman can get time off work will determine what days and how much room I have. I get the cabin on my own to avoid the hassle of overpacking people in bunks lol, so ill take a couple if I can, but the guys that have been in from the start will take priority.

So far the confirmed ones it's me
Solano Jr
Brandon
Maybe Hovey

My cabin is small this year so that may be all
senkomaster
Missouri !

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: boji Reply with quote

I talked to Brian Martin and he will not be able to go to boji do to work requirements.
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh poor little guy
That's to bad he won't be able to make it
He probably got to scared to fish with the big boys
BILLWWAR
Missouri !

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: boji Reply with quote

senkomaster wrote:
I talked to Brian Martin and he will not be able to go to boji do to work requirements.
If Moose is going and still doesn't have a back seater maybe you guys can run together. The winner last year was out of the back of the TUB..
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moose is planning to make the trip. I am jonesing , have not flipped a jig yet this season. I am coming If I can get the tub out of the shed here around all the freaking mud.. It rained all weekend, and is forecast to rain all week thru Thursday.. Fair amount of flooding going on in small steams and rivers on this side. The Mississippi is up over top of the islands. At this point my back seat is open, but Kozel said he might come up, as did Ken Toms.. So will see.. Does AL Hovey not have a partner then?
BILLWWAR
Missouri !

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigroostertail wrote:
Moose is planning to make the trip. I am jonesing , have not flipped a jig yet this season. I am coming If I can get the tub out of the shed here around all the freaking mud.. It rained all weekend, and is forecast to rain all week thru Thursday.. Fair amount of flooding going on in small steams and rivers on this side. The Mississippi is up over top of the islands. At this point my back seat is open, but Kozel said he might come up, as did Ken Toms.. So will see.. Does AL Hovey not have a partner then?

As far as I know Brian Martin is not going to be able to make it do to work. I guess we will find out for sure tonight at the meeting.
Leadpipe
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just hook one of them John Deer's (there green ya know) to the nose of that trailer, and just pull er steady, don't yank, just git it sliding and it'll come right on out. Shocked Let us know how it go's, and take pictures... Cool
senkomaster
Missouri !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: boji report Reply with quote

I won my first SBBC bass tournament Yesterday in Okoboji I had a card with a 16 1/4 17 17 3/4 19 and 19 1/2 . I was so excited. Only caught 7 fish in the tournament, but all were over 15 inches. The day before I fished a place lagoon area off west Okoboji and we caught maybe 50 plus fish most between 13 and 16. It was a real fun weekend. Except two things I had the locator on all day and end of the day the big motor would not start. I have 4 batteries on boat. Change to another
I use for the radio, nope no go. We moved a trolling motor battery over nope still no go. We finally ran a series of trolling motor batteries and got the motor to go. Went to Wal-Mart and had battery tested 32 amps of 675 just was not enough. Replaced with their marine battery and up and going. Then end of tournament waves had come up on west Okoboji and we had to cross to get to launch ramp. half way across and the trolling motor dropped from the cradle and broke off. The (unbreakable) shaft broke in half. Limped back across the lake with
only the two wires holding the bottom of motor on. We got to ramp 3 minutes before end of tournament. I ended up cutting the two wires and threw the thing on the deck of boat. I was going to stay another day but without the trolling motor said oh well and headed home both happy and sad. The lucky baits were neon brush hog with chartreuse tail, green pumpkin brush hog and a watermelon red flake 10 inch worm.

Laughing Crying or Very sad
Doorman1
Missouri !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to hear you got your first win congrats. Sorry to hear about your trolling motor though. It's a minn Kota shaft is warranted for life. Call them and see what you can workout.
jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your Win Al. That is an impressive bag. I spent all day looking for the bigger fish but couldn't find them 18 and 19s. Nate did though. lol. Sorry to hear about your trolling motor. I did the same thing two years ago. I did it on day one of a two day tourney. Lucky you did it after you did your damage on them bass! Smile glad you made it back on time too, nothing worse than getting weight removed. Congrats again.

AKA (LAST DRAW)
senkomaster
Missouri !

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys
Leadpipe
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go AL, Congratulations. Ole Boji is'nt known for giving up big fish. but you got um. Sorry to here about the MinnCota, but the fish gods sometimes ask something in return. Sad
shad master
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Ol Congrats there Senko Master. A pretty impressive outing. BTW, I don't think this is the fist time Moose has been involved in a trolling motor mishap on 'boji - there appears to be a pattern emerging Twisted Evil
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is that shad
shad master
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure but coincidence is hard to spell Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: