SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

Mozingo MO, October 9, 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leadpipe
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they are sold at almost every place that has a cash register. there is a bait store just outside the park that will sell you one. And a place down town called "Big Birds" that sells gear, they will sell you one. Just make sure you lhave some I.D. and SS card or number. You can buy for the day or a bunch of days. Or you can just ride aroud the lake on Friday, and get the licence for Saturday. You can buy in advance for any day you want. I think the boater will only pay for his own, so figure about 7 bucks a day.
shad master
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To translate what Pipe said into English - you can get 'em on-line at Bass Pro Shops website - cost is $7/day and there is a $2 fee for "convenience?".

Pepsi - we don't want no stinking Pepsi - Dr. Pepper!!!!
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are available on line. You will need a credit card..
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will bring what was in the cooler at 3 mile when all you girls did not want a cold soda,, Hot chocolate was what most were looking for.. Confused
Sr.
Club fish
Club fish

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyone that would like to go down tomorrow (Thursday) not early but not later than 10 am? I'm going down sometime tomorrow morning ... I will check this up to 9:am to see if anyone answeres. I'm fishing with my son but he can't leave till evening on fri so i'm going to try to get a bigger start ... Ha! maybe I can show him some places .... lol .... So half a day fishing on thursday and all day on Friday.

402 290 5297

Ps. I asked my wife and she was wonderful ..... (I think she's glad there is only one more after this.)

thanks,
Nate Sr.
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mozingo pairing update.
Scratch boat # 7.
Moore & Campbell.
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was so much fun lets do it again next week Very Happy Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
seriously that was a blast i never seen so many fish over 20 inches in one day come and blow frogs out of the water time after time

there is not much story to tell jon and i started in the boat ramp cove and fished the south bank and the north bank jon hit his 19 on the south bank i hit my 20 on the north bank and had a ton of blow ups all day long on the south bank moved south to the camp ground cove and fished the south bank
it was only a patch of 75 yards this is where jon hit the rest of his fish and mine to
we only fished 2 stretches of water that totaled 150 yards of water all day long (75 a piece ) it was a blast cant wait till next year ..... i took 3rd place two years in a row i would say the lake likes me Laughing
thanks to scott for putting on another great event and a fabulous year its a lot of work to just show up and fish and i appreciate it much
Jon M
Club fish
Club fish

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That has to be one of the best frog bites I have ever seen on that lake. Between Nate & I we lost count of how many blow ups we had all day in the same small stretches. It got to the point where we were both so frustrated seeing these big fish miss it time & time again. I can only imaging what our combined weight for 5 fish would have been. You dont get too many days of fishing like that.

I would like to thank Nate for contacting me Friday afternoon and asking me to fill the open spot in the back of his boat. Very Happy
WillGSX
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After reading these I'm feeling like shooting myself in the foot for getting rid of the old boat. Oh well, next year is a new year! Good job guys, sounded like tons'o'fun, looking forward to getting in on it next year for sure!
Leadpipe
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the way this season went, perhaps we should consider changing the club name to something like "Small Boat Big Bass club" Very Happy
Conlgradulations to Jon, Scott and Nathan. I was pulling for you guys Smile
Great job Nathan, you really put it togher this year. Remember, most of the guys that win the Mr Bass trophy, leave the club and move on...just a thought Rolling Eyes
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you big shooters...
Utley and I fished all day Friday. We were on to the frog bite. I had a limit of Missouri's by 11 am. My big was 18 1/4. Every fish I hooked Friday had the polly wog way back in its neck. Saturday the fish were still in the area we fished but would not take the bait same as Friday. We had several fish Saturday that struck at it 5 or 6 times and never get it.. The only fish I stuck Saturday came on a jig in the boat ramp cove.
We have Mozingo on the schedule for May 2011...
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leadpipe wrote:
With the way this season went, perhaps we should consider changing the club name to something like "Small Boat Big Bass club" Very Happy
Conlgradulations to Jon, Scott and Nathan. I was pulling for you guys Smile
Great job Nathan, you really put it togher this year. Remember, most of the guys that win the Mr Bass trophy, leave the club and move on...just a thought Rolling Eyes

if i did that you wouldnt have any body to complain about Laughing Laughing Laughing
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to give a big shout out to moose for everything he did to help us get our boat running early this spring it was much appreciated... all the help he gave and that it would not have been done as smoothly as it was without his help

then i want to thank moose again for giving me a spool of braid last week so that i could use my frog, without it i might not not have done so well just using mono

again thanks randy for all the help Wink Wink Wink
Leadpipe
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I NEVER complain Mad I've been mairried to long Sad
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pickle.
No problem.. If I have it your all welcome to it. ..

Good job again on your season score. .. Knowing what I know now, I wish we could do Saturday over... I knew the frog bite was the deal. I knew what weed bed type was holding the fish. We had many fish bump it Saturday but they were less agressive then they were Friday and I just was not able to hook them. I gave up on it too soon and went to the stupid jig. With the weeds like they were most of the good flippin stuff was buried ... I intend to push you again next season... Cool
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: