SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

Three Mile, September 25, 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
basscatter
Toad !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well pipe, what in the world would you mean by that Cool

marko
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bill IS the story Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
basscatter
Toad !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scotty I am moved you were touched by my report it might have been imbibed slighty, but I was in the moment Very Happy If only that hard hearted Pipe could be moved so easily, well maybe next time Wink

marko the storyteller
Hawghunter
Toad !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once you hear Bill's story, have to tell the rest of us. Betting it has something to do with a record number of marker buoys? That would be something. Dave's story about Collin's 19.50" fish was good. There is always a story about those big fish. Didn't see one from the BB of the event though. Maybe that is why Scottie was moved to tears and Pipe wasn't. Razz That or I should get some of those back pills and start hallucinating that I actually get to go fishing more than once a month.

You guys don't know Mosse very well. Baby Ring Fry my @#$#$. I don't think Moose ownes but 1 rod and 1 bait and I know it ain't no Baby Ring Fry. That would be like telling me Jim C. fished with 6lb line and a drop shot. Twisted Evil
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: 3 Mile.. Reply with quote

As many know, 3 mile is not one of my favorite lakes.. I generally fish it once a year and that is tournament day.. I don't know the lake very well. I have like three spots on the whole lake that I tend to go back too. I only fished two of them this trip. We ran to the East arm near the damn to start. Fishing the South shore into the cove. At 7 am still dark and little wind I started with a white buzzbait casted to shore. I made two dozen casts with it in the first 10 minutes and had three small fish roll on it. Non hit it with any authority .. So put that down picked up my green jig and on the second cast to a down tree on shore had my 18 1/4 flopping on the rug. We fished to the back end and I had four on the card. Fished back out on the North shore met Pipe and Billy coming off a rock jetty by the camp ground. I was able to get a 16 off of that. So by 9 am I had my limit all on green jig all from that arm. Will had three all on a beaver thing.. At 11 am we ran North to see what was going on and did not see a single club boat anywhere.. So we went back South and fished West arm with out a bite untill time to quit. I think I have some old ring fries in a coffee can under the deck some place.. Glad to have that one done.. Stopped on my way out of the park, took a hot shower, put on dry socks and made a easy drive home.
Leadpipe
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friday me and ole' Bill put the boat in at 2:15, right behind the launch of Mark List. I told Bill I had talked to a few guys (Cota, Nathan, Solano), and I was pretty sure that the best fishing would be up North, Maybe start around the other boat ramp arm, in the back of the bays....So we went South. Over to the westbay off of the damm. Bill filled a card of clubs, but nothing big. I blanked. Went from there to the big point on the East side, and Bill stuck a 14 1/2" on a green Ring fry. I blanked
Put the rig up for the night and made for the Blue flames of camp.
Saturday we started on the big point on the East. We each carded 2 fish and then spent 5 solid hours in the rain ( boy it don't get any better then that)
It was only the 3rd time I was in a boat that had to be beached so we could run for cover (i.e. hoghunter once and Bill twice)
Left a little early, but had to get warm and dry. Confused
basscatter
Toad !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry if I left out any info on the 20 incher, caught him dead stickin the ol ring fry on a secondary point about half way down the south bank of the north arm split .Brian was "screamin where ur net where ur net" I said "Son I duzn't use no net" I was targeting the secondaries hard and i think about 3/4 the fish i caught came off of those.And if i didn't already say so congrats to Jim and Nate on their cards and everyone else for slogging thru that day ! I think the boat is STILL wet.

marko
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: