SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

10/08 Pony Creek KS Tournament
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbbAdmin
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: 10/08 Pony Creek KS Tournament Reply with quote

Our request for a permit has been sent. Kansas will reply with date later in the year.
shad master
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW - 10/8/08 is on a Wednesday??? - did you mean 10/4? -- Never mind--it helps to read the whole post Embarassed
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pony is in October, but we did not have a day confirmed. Rocky asked for the 4th I think, but we will not know until later in the year I guess.
Hawghunter
Toad !

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunrise in Omaha on October 4th is set for 7:23 AM. Sunrised in Omaha on October 11th is set for 7:31 AM. The sun comes up in KC about 8 minutes before Omaha on average. Guessing we could start at 7 AM either weekend.
willieboy
Short !
Short !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an FYI, I sent my club's 'date request' and application in along with money...received my confirmation (date, time) in approximately 3 weeks.

We've covered the fact that 'if' our turn out is larger than estimated, we can put the additional monies owed into the box at the lake...

Too, Sabetha looks to be trying to figure out how to leverage this lake for bass tournaments and may be able to offer 10% discounts for hotel stays...as they 're looking to increase traffic to their restaurants...and other businesses.

Not sure if you all would be interested or not...just some additional info...
Rocket
Club fish
Club fish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:37 pm    Post subject: Pony Creek Reply with quote

Called Pony Creek yesterday , they were going to meet today to decide on tournament applications . More information to follow.
Rocket
Club fish
Club fish

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Pony Creek Reply with quote

The paper work arrived from Sabetha, and we are all set for Pony Creek October 4. Went by the lake about a week ago and the lake was open from the dock to the deep point across the lake, and from that point to the north corner of the dam. I saw lots of geese on the lake they probably kept it somewhat open. If a guy was desperate he could go and make a go of it, the rock piles would be open. Drove to Indiana this week, the lakes opened up right after I crossed into Illionis. Iowa was still locked in ice, even some snow drifts to be seen.
Rocket
Club fish
Club fish

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Sabetha Country Inn Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just received a letter from the managers ( Rich Koch & Curtis Keim ) of the Sabetha Country Inn offering a 10% nightly discount if we stay there Friday night of our tourney. Phone number 785-285-1337. I'll bring the letter to the September meeting.
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: October Club Meeting Date change. Reply with quote

Our October meeting to decide pairing for Pony Creek Tournament will be held on Tuesday, September 30. 7:30 pm sharp at the Bass Pro shop in CB IA... I will post a reminder to all later in the month..
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did we have to pay for a permit to fish this event? Do they still require a boat launch fee?
Hawghunter
Toad !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe there is a launch fee any longer. But maybe someone that knows for sure can reply. We did pay a tournament fee for this one. I have that we paid $125 total for Mozingo and Pony Creek, I am not sure how this breaks down.
willieboy
Short !
Short !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawghunter wrote:
I don't believe there is a launch fee any longer. But maybe someone that knows for sure can reply. We did pay a tournament fee for this one. I have that we paid $125 total for Mozingo and Pony Creek, I am not sure how this breaks down.

Last I checked, it was $10/boat for tournaments...unless things have changed since we put in for our permits this past spring...but you do have the option of paying in advance or paying at the ramp...

At least, that's my understanding...
Hawghunter
Toad !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We paid them $100 in the spring for this one. Guess we overpaid by $30. Don't expect we will get a refund (lol).
willieboy
Short !
Short !

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawghunter wrote:
We paid them $100 in the spring for this one. Guess we overpaid by $30. Don't expect we will get a refund (lol).

I'll bet if you visit with them, they'd at least apply it toward next year...just a thought...
Hawghunter
Toad !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lake isn't on our schedule in 2009....Maybe your Club can talk them into applying it (lol).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: