SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

Mozingo Tournament 10/ 13/08
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Mozingo.. Reply with quote

The camp fire was good, the brat's were great, the rain was cool, the lightning we could have done without.

I am glad we waited to launch. I would not want the job of reporting to ones family: "We are pretty sure he did not fell anything" One second he was just standing there with his rod in hand and the next second the air smelt of burned hair and rubber and he was gone.. I like to fish as much as anyone, but my mom taught me better then to stand on the dock in a lightning storm.. In the future for the record, I don't know CPR, about all I can do is to help look for floating peices near the ramp once the storm passes..
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:26 pm    Post subject: Fish Reply with quote

My net man and I started on the West end of the dam. We flipped and cast many baits to the rocks with a few bites. Ruppert joined us as we worked East and he had some sucess. I carded two with my one Missouri from the dam. We went in to the East cove at the dam and fished wood with buzzbaits, jigs, worms etc. I had two fish hit and wrap me into brush in that cove lost both. I took one club on a Carolia rig craw on a shallow weeded rock point at about noon. Not much to it, was another good event.
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Mozingo results. Reply with quote

Our tournament was delayed by about an hour and 15 minutes due to lightning storms in the area. Sky stayed cloudy all day wind switched fron the SE to NW and back to SE more then once during the day.
Water temp on average was warm at about 64*. Water at dam was clear to about 3 feet.

We had 19 anglers card 8 limits with one blank. We had 4 fish carded that were at least 18". The big fish of the tournament was a 21 1/2" er.

1. Dave Anderson, 5 fish, all Missouri's, with his big being 17 3/4" to score 1150 points.
2. Dan Prentis, 5 fish, 4 Missouri's, BB 18 1/2" to score 1125 points.
3. John Solano, 3 fish, 2 Missouri's with the BB of the tournament carded of 21 1/4" to score 945 points.
4. Tom Cota, 5 fish, 3 Missouris, BB 16 1/4" to score 735 points.
5. Alex Nisley, 5 fish, 2 Missouri's, BB 15 1/2, to score 655 points
6. Chris Ruppert, 5 fish with 1 Missouri, BB 16", to score 610 points.
7. Nick Vodick, 5 fish with 1 Missouri, BB 17", to score 570 points.
8. Larry Podkovich, with 3 fish, 2 Missouris, BB 18" to score 555 points.
9. Rich Walsh, 5 fish, 1 Missouri, BB 15" to score 535 points
10. John Kozel, 5 fish, 0 Missouri, to score 520 points.
11. Randy Moose, 4 fish, 1 Missouri, BB 15 1/4" to score 410 points.
12. Ken Toms, 2 fish 1 Missouri, BB 17 1/2" to score 335 points.
13. Daren Clark, 3 fish 0 Missouri, to score 265 points.
14. Jim Collins, 2 fish, 1 Missouri, BB 15" to score 260 points.
14. Bob Mckim, 2 fish, 1 Missouri, BB 15" to score 260 points.
16. Jim Shemwell, 1 fish, 0 Missouri, to score 115 points.
16. Dave Utley, 1 fish, 0 Missouri, to score 115 points.
18. Mark List, 1 fish, 0 Missouri, to score 70 points.
19. Bill Collins, 0 fish to score 10 points.

For a total of 62 fish carded.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: