SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

#5 - 2013 - Icaria - 8/10/2013
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doorman1
Missouri !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Glad to hear Viking has green jig fish Reply with quote

] *Cough* Clark's Creations *cough cough* Wink[/quote]

Sent you a pm about your creations!
BILLWWAR
Missouri !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First things first, jigs don't work QUIT using them!!! Okay now that I got that done, I started the morning with what I thought was a nascar race I had boat #2 not naming any names LMAO drafting me at a snails pace. I thought it was funny, im not complaining. John and I went under the tube and i started throwing a buzzbait through the trees and caught 3 missouris and John caught 2. After the morning bite we figured there was nothing better to do then to tie on one of those dang jig things like everyone else throws. And i managed to catch 2 more missouris. All in all it was a good day, a little slow but good. Congrats to Brandon and James and also Father John with his big ole 20.50" pig.
treehunter
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its been my experiance that ring frys are better in every shape or form then a jig
Jigs are like a ***hole everyone has one
LilJakeC
Toad !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Glad to hear Viking has green jig fish Reply with quote

Doorman1 wrote:
] *Cough* Clark's Creations *cough cough* Wink

Sent you a pm about your creations![/quote] Doorman, I have not received a pm from you? If you can, please send another one.

https://www.livingstonlures.com/
senkomaster
Missouri !

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Will if one works Reply with quote

I am looking to throw football shaped jigs at locations I hope have fish to scare them away. If I see any movement I may even tie one on my line so I can retrieve it an heave it at another one. After the fish get tired of being clobbered in the head I will finish them off with a senko.
Doorman1
Missouri !

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Glad to hear Viking has green jig fish Reply with quote

LilJakeC wrote:
Doorman1 wrote:
] *Cough* Clark's Creations *cough cough* Wink

Sent you a pm about your creations!
Doorman, I have not received a pm from you? If you can, please send another one.[/quote]

Sent you another pm with my nr please call me when you get a chance.
WillGSX
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icaria Results:

1. James Francis - 15.5, 20.5, 15, 16, 18 - 1285 Pts
2. Brandon Herman - 14, 16, 16, 15.5, 18.5 - 1010 Pts
3. Bill Lemeiux - 15.5, 16, 15, 15.5, 15.5 - 885 Pts
4. Will Campbell - 15, 15.5, 14.5, 16.5, 16 - 875 Pts
5. Adam Brodhal (G) - 17.5, 15.5, 15, 14.5, 14.5 - 850 Pts
6. Jim Collins - 15, 15, 14.5, 16, 16 - 845 Pts
7. John Solano Sr - 20.5, 14, 12, 12, 14.5 - 840 Pts
8. Chris Kibbon - 14.5, 15, 13.5, 15.5, 15 - 720 Pts
9. John Solano Jr - 16, 18, 14.5 - 615 Pts
10. Dave Anderson - 15, 12.5, 13.5, 15, 13 - 590 Pts
11. Steve Lewis - 14, 14, 16 - 430 Pts
t12. Mark List - 15.5, 15.5 - 350 Pts
t12. Dave Utley - 15.5, 15.5 - 350 Pts
14. Rob Eckes - 18 - 290 pts
15. Al Hovey - 17.5 - 265 pts
16. Nate Brown Jr. - 14, 14 - 230 Pts
17. Doug Stuva - 16 - 200 Pts
t19. Brian Martin - 14.5 - 125 Pts
t19. George Westphal - 14.5 - 125 Pts
20. John Lile - 12.5 - 80 Pts
21. Marc Hallaert - 0 Pts
21. Bob VonDollen - 0 Pts.

Payouts:

Big Stringer:

1. James Francis - $35
2. Brandon Herman - $20
3. Bill Lemeiux - $10

Big Bass:

James Francis - 20.5" - $80
Bigroostertail
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, looks like you guys did pretty well. Lots of fish.
Congrats to James, Brandon and Bill. Icaria can be tough.. It cranks out some nice fish if you get to them. Anita is next up! That should be fun also..
Thanks to Pipe for renting to me the back seat of his tracker. We had a great time .. 7 hours I would say we boated 40 fish maybe.. Thanks Pipe.
jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saturday Brandon and I get 3rd launch position. Our plan was to fish rocks with top water and switch to wood as the morning bite died. We get our spot by the road bed. We throw poppers and spooks. We fished it quick only to show 1 small fish. We move quickly across to the other rock jetty. I get bit immediately by a Missouri and it throws my spook back to the boat. Sad. I stated "thatís gonna cost me". We continue to fish with nothing to show. We move to the dam and fish it quick. Brandon hooks up on 15 on a swim jig. He states, "This jig has been special and I only have one". We then decide to move to a creek to try some frogs. We get there and beat the area pretty good with no bites. We then decide to hit a bank of rocks that I remembered doing ok on. While there Brandon gets bit immediately and comes loose. I cast into the general area and hook up right away. I land the 15 inch bass and notice that there is a huge tear in the jaw opposite of the side I hooked it. I state, "Brandon I think this was the bass you had on that got off". Crazy! We decide to run those rocks three times and Brandon swim jig's 2 more which 1 is a Missouri. Brandon has 3 on his card and I have 1. At this time we decide to start fishing wood. We go from spot to spot fishing key wood areas established by fishing with Bill on Friday. Brandon casts to the wood and lets the bait soak for a while for some technical reason Smile. As soon as he starts reeling 30 seconds later his bait gets hammered by a missouri. Now Brandon Has 4! We move along and get to a key piece of wood. I throw my Jewel 3/8 flipping jig and craw into a huge pile and I stick something in the middle of it. At first I thought it was a stick but then it pulls back. I stick her hard and tell Brandon I got one! As I fight it I see it and yell "PIGGGG!" Brandon says "Shhhhhh, Shhhhh!" Then I proceed to whisper pig! pig! Brandon nets the 20.5 inch beast with a bad eye. The big bass fell to an Jewel flipping Jig in Black and Blue with a green pumpkin trailers. A few casts later I boat a 15.5 inch fish in the same wood. Then wind picks up and I tell Brandon, I know just where to go with this wind. We move and we hit some more brush and proceed to catch fish. At this point I give Brandon a Eakins black and blue Jig in 3/8oz to fish the brush, Brandon picks up 16+ inch. In the same area I boat my 16. Now I have 4 and B has 5. We are feeling pretty good about the specific wood we are hitting. We continue to fish wood and Brandon Hammers an 18.5 inch Pig in eyes view of Utley and Collins. One heck of a Cull Brandon!!!. We also see Utley and Collins boat some good bass there too! Now we need just one more fish. We continue past Collins and Utley and keep fishing. I get to an area of stumps and get bit hard. This fish hammers my bait and I get it to the boat which ended up being an 18 incher. With both of us having full card of fish we start back through the wood we already hit to find some possible stragglers. We end up moving and trying a different spot. While fishing some rock I boat a Club fish that put up a heck of a fight! All in all we had a good day. Brandon did lose one nice one that we would have liked to see in the middle of some brush that broke his line. The tourney was a grind and we knew that it would end up that way after such a slow morning bite. We keep our heads down and focused not to miss key bites. I didn't realize that Brandon and I were going back and forth, blow by blow for the win. Nice Job Brandon for showing me some things on the water with that swim jig. Also congrats to Bill, Will and Adam for their top 5 finishes. A big Shout out to John SR and his 20.5 inch bass that was really bigger than my bass by 1/8 of an inch. I offered to split the money with him but he said no. So that means I need to make it up to him Smile. Great day of fishing and Camping with all of you guys It was a hoot and we gotta do that again!!!

AKA (LAST DRAW)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> Tournament Series File All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: