SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index SmallBoatBassClub.net
Small Boat Bass Club Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to SBBC Main Website

Jake..
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> What is on your mind ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive never fished Rampart before. I beleive it is trout only. There are some lakes around the Academy that are military only and have some bruiser trout in them. If you like fighting trout you wont have any problems. I set up for you to fish with George Maruice in Qunincy. He puts his boat which is hand launch only. He will put you on fish to show you how to fish that lake. Jigs are good in quincy blk and blue, green pumpkin. Also brush hogs t-rigged work well. In mid summer get out your frogs and 9 inch rats. George fishes with a 12 inch rat and it works really well in Quincy. You will love that lake. Find him on face book and friend him. Let me know when your available and I will hook it up. He said to get his number to you.
This bass is from Quincy res and George taught me to use the rat! Smile

AKA (LAST DRAW)
LilJakeC
Toad !

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a ton James! I just sent him a friend request. When you talk about fishing the rats, are you talking about Lunker Punkers and the like?

https://www.livingstonlures.com/
jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not the lunker plunkers, MS slammers. If you can get one from george it would be the best one. His cousin makes them. He doesn't sell em. I offered 125 bucks for one and he still wont sell. lol. The one Im using is a MS slammer for 29 bucks. I doctored it up and it works well for me. He will have to show you how to work it.
George is the rat master and I am is student. Here are some nice rat fish from George.

AKA (LAST DRAW)
LilJakeC
Toad !

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys it looks like it will be a little longer until I come back home from tech school. I injured my knee again yesterday while in training. Probably going to be back sometime in June if my knee heals fast. Was really looking forward to hitting Blue lake with y'all.

jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that. Let us know when you get back and we will get you on your favorite lake.

James

AKA (LAST DRAW)
LilJakeC
Toad !

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I got surprised with an appointment earlier this morning. Come to find out it was the appointment where they were notifying me of what was going to take place. It is official, I am getting med boarded and am going to be back home in 6-8 weeks. It sucks that this is how my career ended. I gave it 110% the whole time I was here and accomplished somethings I never thought I could do. That is one thing I can be proud of!

The only bright side to this is that I now know as to what is going to happen to me instead of sitting in “purgatory” the whole time. That for one is kinda relieving

WillGSX
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad news indeed buddy. It's all that running non-sense! It'll kill ya! Time to join the fat lazy club and really enjoy life! Laughing
jamesavp
Bucket Mouth

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear the news! You served your country and that's what matters. Now to begin your new chapter. Looking forward to fishing with you.

AKA (LAST DRAW)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    SmallBoatBassClub.net Forum Index -> What is on your mind ? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: